Workforce Career Resource Center
The Career Resource Center offers many
resources to assist in choosing career goals, college majors, and directions
in life, or having made such choices, in determining the steps needed to
Location: WD 120
Telephone: (850) 718-2352
- Computerized career assessments, including Florida Choices Planner and others to clarify one's values, interests, personality and other career-relevant characteristics
- References on career fields - salaries, job market, training requirements, job duties...
- Information on colleges across the United States - where is training available for your intended career?
- Information on financial assistance
- Information on scholarships - If the Financial Aid Office can't do it for you, perhaps a scholarship can. A proper scholarship search is a lot of work, but it may yield funds for education.
- Appointments are recommended, but walk-ins will be served if resources are available.
- Other times may be available by special arrangement.
- Please call 718-2352 for appointments or further information on these resources.
There is no charge for any services of the Career Resource Center.
For any further questions or comments about the Career
Resource Center contact
Kenneth McDonald at Ken.McDonald@onestopahead.com
Last Updated August 26, 2013